How to Order a Custom Rod
- SELECT BLANK TYPE
- SELECT ROD SIZE (INCHES BUTT CAP TO TIP)
- SELECT HANDLE TYPE
- SELECT HANDLE MATERIAL
- SELECT MAIN THREAD COLOR (COLOR OF THE BLANK IS UNCHANGEABLE)
- FIND YOUR COLOR OPTIONS ALONG WITH CORRESPONDING NUMBER IN THE THUMB NAIL PICTURES ON THE LEFT HANDSIDE. THESE IMAGES CAN BE ENLARGED (101 = YELLOWFIN OR 9720 = RED COPPER)
- LEAVE TEXT BOX BLANK FOR OUR STOCK COLORS ON YOUR ROD
- SELECT TRIM THREAD COLOR
- LEAVE TEXT BOX BLANK FOR OUR STOCK COLORS OR IF YOU WANT ONLY YOUR MAIN COLOR SELECTION ON YOUR ROD
- WRITE WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE WRITTEN ON YOUR ROD (NAME OR SHORT PHRASE ETC…)
- OUR WRITING IS DONE IN SILVER INK
- LEAVE THE PERSONALIZATION TEXT BOX BLANK IF YOU DO NOT WANT ANYTHING WRITTEN (INSTEAD WILL HAVE STOCK ROD LABELS)
- WRITE ANY SPECIAL REQUESTS. FOR EXAMPLE A TAPER BUTT CAP
- ADD ROD TO CART OR BUY NOW
- PLEASE EXPECT A TURN AROUND TIME OF 4-5 WEEKS FOR CUSTOM ORDERS
Wondering what kind of warranty you have on the pools I have the bull whip and the tip broke off of it. I’ve had it about two years. But the bull whip and the noodle love them both. Thanks just let me know
Hi curious on a three pack. Custom panfish ice rods. Personalized but I wondered about fluorescent tips on the rods? Is that an option i can order? I will pay for it the difference if acceptable.
Do you sell just the rod blank itself? Please let me know. Thanks
Are you able to confirm if your Precision Rod is a light, medium-light, or medium power rod?
Also is the blank stiff? compared to the usual cheap combo rods which have a soft tip regardless of the power.
I’m not sure how to explain it but every rod I get seems to just be a super soft tip and it bounces alot. Do you agree?
I was wondering if anyone could explain how the blank is.
Leave a comment